As a Senior Developer (m/f/d) for TERRITORY you will contribute to the continuous development of our SaaS product for the exciting area of Influencer Marketing. You will work with international team mates (mainly living in or near Hamburg) in an international company (with offices across Europe). In a flat structure and with the opportunity to develop greenfield projects and actively participate in architectural and technical decisions that will shape the future of our application.
We embrace and support hybrid work while offering the flexibility to enjoy the benefits of great offices with nice colleagues in Hamburg as well as in Munich.
- Be a part of a lean, horizontal and agile team of developers, data engineers and designers
- Work closely with PM and UI/UX specialists to develop outstanding user experiences for a responsive web application using mobile-first design patterns
- Write maintainable, readable code, unit and integration tests
- Actively participate in requirements definition
- Code-review coworkers’ implementations
- Have fun
You can provide:
- Experience in Ruby
- Bonus points if you have some experience with infrastructure (AWS, Docker, CI/CD)
- Very reliable, organized working style and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- We keep things open, communicative and agile – because we all love to work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and shot decision-making processes.
- We offer you the freedom to act and work independently, because that is exactly the spirit with which we work together on our projects.
- With us, you enjoy a 30 relaxed days of holiday per year plus Christmas and New Year’s Eve days off.
- Are social projects close to your heart? At TERRITORY, you get two days of special leave every year for your personal commitment.
- You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choise.
- We have flexible working hours – also hybrid in the mobile office.
- We are a fun team and love company events (pandemic situation permitting).
- We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, conference attendance, etc.
- You profit from a broad range of company benefits from Bertelsmann including sport courses, subsidized JobTicket etc.
- We love our modern and central offices in the heart and port of Hamburg as well as the Munich Art District.
Then Anne Nürnberger of our People Management Team is looking forward to receive your application! How? It’s easy: Just use our online application portal on our TERRITORY Agency career sites. There you can apply with your Linkedin profile or upload your application documents.
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company. We are looking forward to YOUR application!