„Humanize Marketing“ – with this vision, we at TERRITORY Influence put people back into the heart of marketing strategies. We put people at the center of everything we do. Part of Bertelsmann Group, we here at Territory Influence work with relevant influencers (nano, micro, macro & star profiles) in 14 locations across Europe to offer the best possible marketing solutions for brands. Together with more than 5 million registered influencers, this has made us Europe’s leading influencer marketing agency.
THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!
Within the international Marketing team, you will be responsible for Marketing & Communication projects of Hungary. Reporting to the Head of International Marketing (based in the Munich headquarters), you will work in close collaboration with all the different and local stakeholders:
Business Development Director, Account Managers, Client Service Director, Project Managers,
Designers, Finance to meet your objectives and execute your marketing plan/budget.
AND YOUR MISSION!
Manage the local marketing strategy and projects, including:
- Generate qualified leads through social media, ads, emailing, SEO, and media actions
- Activate PR campaigns based on a targeted network of journalists and relevant content
- Organize offline & online events to engage our prospects, customers, and influencers
- Conduct research to enrich our communications and provide our teams with insights
- Create tactical marketing tools: case studies, infographics, videos, eBooks…
- Develop new solutions that will help both internal & external stakeholders
- Support the local team and organise local events and activities for our clients
WHAT SKILLS DISTINGUISH YOU!
- Native Hungarian
- Fluent English to work in an international environment side, great!
- Organizational and networking skills (internal/external relations). You’re very independent!
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills. You love creating!
- A plus: a passion for influencer marketing and social media
- Marketing skills and at least 3 years of professional experience with a results-oriented culture
- Very good knowledge of B2B marketing and digital. If you come from the client or agency
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Friendly office environment in Budapest
- A young and dynamic team with an agile way of working
- Flexible working hours and remote work that help you balance family and career
- Gaining international experience via participating on workshops and brainstormings with the international team
- Regular training to continuously develop your skills
- Freedom to build your own Marketing legacy