To bring one of our major accounts to the next level we are looking to hire an experienced
ACCOUNT MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
immediate availability // full time (40h) // Budapest, Barcelona, Hamburg or Munich
- Deliver revenue growth with one of our major international accounts selling our services & solutions to senior marketing executives in the UK market
- Strategically consult your contacts on effective marketing tools in general, and convincingly present our consumer activation, influencer & word-of-mouth marketing services, solutions and technology.
- Develop & orchestrate the year-to-year growth strategy for your accounts, leveraging CRM and sales automation tools, while providing financial forecasts and data-based reports
- Collaborate and share learnings and best practices with fellow consultants based in other European markets, as well as the international account management team supporting client growth at their HQ
You can provide:
- 5+ years experience with international FMCG companies – either as an employee in marketing, or as an account manager on the 5+ years experience with international FMCG companies – either as an employee in marketing, or as an account manager on the agency side
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to translate client needs and objectives into compelling marketing concepts
- Outstanding influencing skills and the ability to sell complex ideas and proposals to demanding clients
- Native English language (second European language as plus), coupled with strong listening skills
- Interesting challenges at Europe’s largest agency for Influencer Marketing
- Be part of a highly motivated, passionate international team located across 10 markets
- The biggest portfolio of influencer marketing solutions that offer our customers real added value
- Access to the Bertelsmann University with a large library of online & offline trainings for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to shape our company’s success together.
- Attractive compensation plans that reward individual and group performance
Then Cora Richardson from our people management looks forward to receiving your application via our online application form. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.