immediate availability // 5-6 years of professional experience // 40h // Warsaw
- Deliver business growth on the strategically important Polish market with full accountability for profitable revenue generation
- Expand our network of client contacts (brand, CRM, media, DTC, PR, etc.) and build trustful relationships in multiple locations with various cultural background
- Strategically consult your contacts on effective marketing tools in general, and convincingly present our consumer activation, influencer & word-of-mouth marketing services & solutions
- Excite clients and colleagues with energy, passion and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Serve as our eyes and ears for the needs of the client at local level, and provide recommendations on how we can best innovate accordingly across multiple markets
- At least 4-5 years professional experience within brand marketing, ideally at an FMCG company, or as an account manager on the agency side
- Goal-driven and result-oriented attitude
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to translate client needs and objectives into compelling marketing concepts that are both emotionally engaging and rationally convincing
- Outstanding influencing skills and the ability to sell complex new ideas and proposals to demanding clients
- Strong self-motivation & self-organisational skills to work highly independently on your own action plans, in order to develop the client and deliver business growth
- Good understanding of today’s digital marketing environment and social media
- Native Polish with advanced business English
- Competitive remuneration package including laptop and mobile phone
- Attractive compensation plans that reward individual and group performance
- A friendly and international team with a hands-on mentality
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
- Interesting challenges at an established German agency group, Europe’s largest provider of influencer marketing
- The biggest portfolio of influencer marketing solutions that offer our customers real added value
- Potential for personal growth development and direct participation in shaping our company’s success
- A modern office space in Warsaw
- Working from home
We are looking forward to receive your application! How? It’s easy: Please upload your documents on our application portal. There you can easily apply with your Linkedin profile or upload your application documents or you send them via e-mail to us. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company. We are looking forward to YOUR application.
Who we are
TERRITORY is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA with almost 1000 employees and 12 locations across Europe. We are one – and yet many. There are generalists among us. And experts. For all fields of good communication. We create ideas and operate platforms. We generate love and sales.
“Humanize Marketing” – with this vision, we at TERRITORY Influence put people back into the heart of marketing strategies. We put people at the center of everything we do. Part of Bertelsmann Group, we here at Territory Influence work with relevant influencers (nano, micro, macro & star profiles) in 14 locations across Europe, to offer the best possible marketing solutions for brands.
What drives us
We believe in bold creation and real stories, in smart technology and the power of media. In short: communication that pops and matters. For the world out there. For brands and people. For us. Because we all want more than trivial noise.
We fight for communication that surprises, convinces and is never an end unto itself. We offer orientation and simplify complex things through creative and intelligent solutions for our clients’ customers – not a target group, but people. That’s what our hearts beat for. There are many, because we are bigger than ourselves.