immediate availability // part-time/student (20h) // Budapest, Hungary
TERRITORY INFLUENCE is Europe’s largest full-service provider of influencer marketing, covering offline and online influence from nano to micro and from macro to celebrity influencers. Our aim is to place humans at the core of marketing strategies by always providing the best solutions for brands to collaborate with relevant influencers and generate a real business impact.
Our UK Client Service team is looking for a Copywriter and Project Manager to create newsletters, blogposts and other materials in English and support the work of Project Managers.
- Creating engaging blog post and newsletter copies in English (UK) for our campaigns
- Creating copies for other written materials like leaflets, guides, surveys or social media posts
- Proofreading materials written in English by non-native colleagues
- Managing and replying to our community e-mails
- Monitoring and answering comments on our platforms
- Occasionally supporting Project Managers with data analysis, presentations, influencer search and outreach
You can provide:
- Native English (UK) skills both verbal and written – you can provide mistake-free copies and are familiar with British idioms and the culture
- You have a versatile writing style (from casual, friendly to more professional) and experience in copywriting
- You have strong conceptual skills and can follow briefs
- You bring creativity, ideas, enthusiasm, and a hands-on mentality
We would be absolutely thrilled if on top of these:
- You are interested in social media and follow new trends
- You have experience in community management
- Friendly and international team with a hands-on mentality
- Potential for professional growth: your biggest client will be one of the world’s biggest advertisers (in FMCG)
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, direct participation in shaping our company’s success
- Hybrid work: we come to the office twice a week, the rest is up to you
- Pet friendly office
Then Carola Zeck is looking forward to receive your application! How? It’s easy: We are a company of the Bertelsmann Group and use their online application portal. There you can easily apply with your Linkedin profile or upload your application documents or you send them via e-mail to us. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company. We are looking forward to YOUR application.
We don’t have a standard routine, but work creatively and innovatively for a rapidly growing industry. At TERRITORY, we believe in strong strategy and convincing conception, bold creation and real stories, in smart technology and media power. We are proud to include a wide range of brands such as P&G, Beiersdorf, L’Oréal, Ravensburger and E.ON among our customers.
We are an agency network with around a thousand employees that combines creative agency services and our own digital products. At seven German and five European locations, we offer brands, companies and institutions specific solutions for all fields of future-oriented communication.
The Influencer Marketing team at TERRITORY emerged from the merger of TRND & InCircles. With 16 years of experience and as part of the Bertelsmann Group, we are active internationally as a full-service provider in 18 countries with 150 employees. We work with more than 5 million relevant influencers, ranging from nano, micro and macro to star influencers. To do this, we use our own software solutions and our diverse expertise.
If you want to learn more about us and our mission #HumanizeMarketing, take a look at our website: www.territory-influence.com.
If you’re passionate about influencer marketing, then you’ve come to the right place!