TERRITORY Influence in Munich or Hamburg is looking for a Data Engineer (m/f) in full time (40h).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with our tech lead and product managers on defining roadmaps and ideas to further develop our products
- Design and develop data-intensive systems in Python with focus on data engineering
- Build and maintain ETL processes and data models
- Architect and develop continuous integration & deployment processes
- Enrich and manage our daily data warehouse operations
- Work on its AWS infrastructure
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Data Engineer in a tech company with cross-functional teams in an agile setting
- Proficiency in Python
- Experienced with AWS
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong team player, communication skills and hands-on-mentality
- Completed degree in computer science or relevant field of study
WHY TERRITORY INFLUENCE
- The rare opportunity to directly influence our product vision and impact our business with your own ideas and new initiatives in a growing market.
- We keep things open, communicative and agile – work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours – also remote in the home office. Work when and how you work best
- Fun team & company events
- We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, etc.
- Benefit from a broad range of company benefits from Bertelsmann
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your application including your start date and your salary expectation: firstname.lastname@example.org