immediate availability // full time (40h) // Budapest, Hungary
TERRITORY INFLUENCE is Europe’s largest full-service provider of influencer marketing, covering offline and online influence from nano to micro and from macro to celebrity influencers. Our aim is to place humans at the core of marketing strategies by always providing the best solutions for brands to collaborate with relevant influencers and generate a real business impact.
Our UK Client Service team is looking for a (Junior) Project Manager who can deliver end-to-end project management with high attention to details and provide excellent service to our clients.
- Managing your own influencer campaigns from the beginning till the end; making sure the campaign KPIs are met
- Collaborating with a copywriter and the graphics team in creating materials and editorial plans
- You are the direct contact person for customers, external partners, the community, and internal departments
- Evaluation of campaigns and presentation of the campaign results to our clients
- Community management: content screening, replying to comments and e-mails from influencers/community
You can provide:
- You speak English on a native or at least fluent level
- You studied or worked in Marketing and/or have a strong interest in it
- You have excellent time and project management skills and know how to prioritize and keep track of multiple tasks
- You bring a lot of commitment, enthusiasm, and a hands-on mentality
- You are great with Power Point, Excel and basic data analysis
We would be absolutely thrilled if on top of these:
- You are active on social media and/or follow influencers
- You have an interest in the UK market, trends and people
- Friendly and international team with a hands-on mentality
- Potential for professional growth: your biggest client will be one of the world’s biggest advertisers (in FMCG)
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, direct participation in shaping our company’s success
- Health coverage
- Hybrid work: we come to the office twice a week, the rest is up to you
- Pet friendly office
Have we sparked your interest?