TERRITORY Influence in Munich or Hamburg is looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d).
As our Product Manager, you will focus on the long-term vision and improvement of our end-to-end influencer management software. You work closely with our product director, internal cross-functional stakeholders and customers to set goals and form strategic decisions through research and feedback. You take ownership to improve the user experience and develop new features for our users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Research the market and understand our customers, identify their pains and needs, and gather requirements
- Define strategic goals and metrics for measuring success of our product and ensuring value creation for customers
- Work with our designers and engineers to create outstanding user experiences and validate them with customers
- Define the product roadmap and lead the delivery based on an objectively prioritized backlog with clear written specifications
- Manage all relevant stakeholders and their expectations
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, keep spirits high and drive your product initiatives
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 3 years of product management experience in a B2B tech company with an agile development environment
- Strong sense of taking hands-on ownership and accountability
- Analytical, data-driven and outcome-oriented mindset with focus on efficiency
- Self-dependent, well-organized and always prepared
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills (business fluent in EN)
- Ability to improve, monitor and leverage product analytics
- Completed degree in computer science, engineering, technology, business or relevant field of study
WHY TERRITORY INFLUENCE
- The rare opportunity to directly influence our product vision and impact our business with your own ideas and new initiatives in a growing market.
- We keep things open, communicative and agile – work in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- You are free and flexible to use hardware and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours – also remote in the home office. Work when and how you work best
- Fun team & company events
- We support personal and professional growth through development initiatives, language courses, etc.
- Benefit from a broad range of company benefits from Bertelsmann
Does this sound interesting to you? Then we are looking forward to your application including your start date and your salary expectation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply directly using the following form: