To bring one of our major accounts to the next level we are looking to hire an experienced
UK INFLUENCER CONSULTANT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F/D)
immediate availability // initially limited to 2 years // full time (40h) // Budapest
- Deliver revenue growth with one of our major international accounts by networking, consulting and developing business with their UK team, selling our services & solutions to senior marketing executives leading the worlds most iconic brands
- Expand our network of client contacts (purchasing, brand, CRM, media, DTC, PR, etc) through multiple channels (phone, mail, social) and build trustful relationships with senior marketing leaders from various countries and cultural backgrounds.
- Strategically consult your contacts on effective marketing tools in general, and convincingly present our consumer activation, influencer & word-of-mouth marketing services, solutions and technology.
- Develop & orchestrate the year-to-year growth strategy for your accounts, leveraging CRM and sales automation tools, while providing financial forecasts and data-based reports to monitor the account growth throughout the year.
- Collaborate and share learnings and best practices with fellow consultants based in other European markets, as well as the international account management team supporting client growth at their HQ
- Excite clients and colleagues with energy, passion and intercultural communication skills (verbal & written).
- You will report to the regional Business Development Director and have a dotted reporting line to the Executive Director (C-level) on charge of the client at an international level
You can provide:
- 5+ years experience with international FMCG companies – either as an employee in marketing, or as an account manager on the agency side (preference for digital or strategic agency)
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to translate client needs and objectives into compelling marketing concepts that are both emotionally engaging and rationally convincing
- Outstanding influencing skills and the ability to sell complex ideas and proposals to demanding clients
- Native English language (second European language as plus), coupled with strong listening skills
- Strong self-motivation & self-organizational skills to work partly remote, but always highly independent on your own action plans to develop the client and deliver business growth
- Willingness to regularly travel to the UK to visit contacts in person (once covid19 regulations permit this)
- Interesting challenges at Europe’s largest agency for Influencer Marketing
- Be part of a highly motivated, passionate international team located across 10 markets
- The biggest portfolio of influencer marketing solutions that offer our customers real added value
- Access to the Bertelsmann University with a large library of online & offline trainings for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to shape our company’s success together.
- Attractive compensation plans that reward individual and group performance
Then Cora Richardson is looking forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary: